In this regard, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
In terms of data protection NEXTMUNE S.L, must be considered Data Controller, in relation to the files / processing identified in this policy, specifically in the section Data Processing.
The following is the identification data of the owner of this website:
Responsible for the treatment: NEXTMUNE S.L.
Postal address:Calle Valentin Beato, Núm.24, 4º – Office 8B, 28037, Madrid, (Madrid).
Mail address: email@example.com
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the Holder will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which it will previously inform you with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Data Controller will request from you only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requesting them.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing.
The Data Controller will inform you of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
Purposes of the treatment.
The explicit purposes for which each of the treatments are carried out are set out in the informative clauses incorporated in each of the ways of data collection (web forms, paper forms, locutions or posters and informative notes).
However, the personal data of the interested party will be processed for the sole purpose of providing an effective response and meet the requests made by the user, specified next to the option, service, form or data collection system used by the owner.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, NEXTMUNE S.L obtains express and unequivocal consent of the holder thereof, by incorporating informed consent clauses in the various information collection systems.
However, in the event that the consent of the person concerned is not required, the legitimate basis for the treatment in which NEXTMUNE S.L is protected is the existence of a law or specific rule that authorizes or requires the processing of the data of the person concerned.
As a general rule, NEXTMUNE S.L does not proceed to the transfer or communication of data to third parties, except those legally required, however, if necessary, such transfers or communications of data are informed to the person concerned through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data are always collected directly from the data subject, however, in certain exceptions, data may be collected through third parties, entities or services other than the data subject. In this regard, this will be communicated to the data subject through the informed consent clauses contained in the different information collection channels and within a reasonable period of time, once the data has been obtained, and at the latest within one month.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were collected, so that, once the purpose has been fulfilled, the data will be cancelled. Such cancellation will result in the blocking of the data being kept only at the disposal of the AAPP, Judges and Courts, to meet the possible liabilities arising from the treatment, during the period of limitation of these, fulfilled the said period will proceed to the destruction of the information.
For information purposes, the following are the legal terms for the conservation of information in relation to different matters:
Collection of personal data
To browse http://www.alergovet.es/ it is not necessary to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When commenting on an article or page.
- When signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
In relation to the navigation data that may be processed through the website, in the event that data subject to the regulations are collected, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of data subjects
The regulations on data protection grants a number of rights to data subjects or data subjects, users of the website or users of the profiles of social networks NEXTMUNE SL.
These rights that attend the interested persons are the following:
- Right of access: right to obtain information about whether their own data are being processed, the purpose of the processing being carried out, the categories of data being processed, the recipients or categories of recipients, the retention period and the origin of such data.
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of deletion: the right to obtain the deletion of data in the following cases:
- When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- When the owner of the data withdraws consent
- When the data subject objects to the processing
- When the data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation.
- When the data have been obtained by virtue of an information society service on the basis of the provisions of art. 8 para. 1 of the European Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to object: the right to object to a specific processing operation based on the data subject’s consent.
- Right of limitation: the right to obtain the limitation of data processing in the following cases:
- When the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period of time that allows the company to verify the accuracy of the data.
- When the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the data subject needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- When the data subject has objected to the processing while it is being verified whether the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the data subject.
- Right to portability: the right to obtain the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The processing is carried out by automated means
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Interested parties may exercise the rights indicated, addressing NEXTMUNE S.L, by writing to the following address: Calle Valentin Beato, No.24, 4º – Office 8B 28037 Madrid (Madrid) indicating in the subject line the right you wish to exercise.
In this sense NEXTMUNE S.L. will attend your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines provided in the regulations on data protection.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of processing by the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: the Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, email address, phone number and address of your Web site in order to respond to your inquiries.
For example, the Holder uses these data to respond to your messages, questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Web site, the services provided through the Web site, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the Web site, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the Web site or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The data you provide to the Holder will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Web site.
- To manage social networks. the Holder has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to properly manage its presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
The security measures adopted by NEXTMUNE S.L. are those required in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of the RGPD. In this sense, NEXTMUNE S.L, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, as well as the risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, has established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the level of security appropriate to the existing risk.
In any case, NEXTMUNE S.L has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
1- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of systems and treatment services.
2- Restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
3- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the security of the processing.
4- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if necessary.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identifying data.
When browsing http://www.alergovet.es/ non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
The User undertakes to ensure that the data provided to the Owner are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them properly updated.
As a user of the Web site, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to the site exonerating the Holder of any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.